Additive manufacturing of organic matrix composites, whether through automated fiber placement (AFP), 3D printing (FFF) or 4D printing, represents a tremendous opportunity to re-invent materials and structures.
Add Fab Comp i.e. Additive Fabrication of composites is an international conference whose purpose is to gather the latest research on the exciting topics including (but not limited to) :
- Design methods for additive manufacturing (IA, machine learning, topological optimization, material by design, biomimicry, etc.)
- New materials and new functionalities (Architectured materials, biocomposites, smart materials, multi-materials etc.)
- Advanced process development and technology (new process, monitoring…),
- Process modeling and simulation (thermo-mechanical coupling, etc.),
- Microstructure and Induced singularities and defects,
- Characterization and innovative properties (multi-function, morphing, mechanical, fatigue, aging, etc.)
- 4D printing (design, material and multifunctional properties, etc.)
- Industrialization and applications (Aerospace, automotive, naval, defense, etc.
This second edition will be hosted as an online event. The conference will take place on 23-24 November 2021 (8:00 AM to 6:00 PM).
The event will be live (CET +1 as standard time), which will allow us to organize the interventions taking into account the different time differences. Each presentation will be recorded and then stored on the website to be accessible to registered participants.
Complete program available on : https://addfabcomp2021.sciencesconf.org/